Mar 17, 2012

TheBlogDare: Mar15, Mar16

*Monkey and I have been down with a stomach virus floating around our area so blogging was the last thing on my mind. Feeling a little better today so decided to log on and catch up a bit...*

Thursday    March 15, 2012
The most romantic book...
I soooooooooooooooooooooo hate romance novels so I have no input on this. I've never even thought to pick up a book with the love story picture on it...you know the Hunky man and the Woman hanging onto or hugging him as if without him standing there she would fall over and die. Yeah, never interests me enough to read. Sorry.

Friday    March 16, 2012
A favorite memory from the great outdoors. 
 This would have to go back to when I was about fifteen and my family and I drove to New York to spend time with the family. Somehow, most of the family who could make it ended up in Central Park for a BBQ and relaxing. It was a great time to be around family without drama and fun enough for my cousin and I to go 'explore' the park. I remember we ended up near some stream of water. I wish I was into photography then because to this day I can remember and imagine the beautiful photos I would've captured that day.  I wish I had some of the photos that WERE taken that day but that would require digging in my mother's photo collection at her house. Maybe another day. Until then, the one below will have to do.
It was a good day.

No comments:

Blog Buddies

Most Read....