Aug 1, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day Fifteen

*I finally found a minute or two to come post a short post before I have to get back to the hectic schedule we're on.
We've been packing and cleaning for the last few days. Yay! We finally get to leave New Jersey. Mister is now a Civilian. So we are leaving the comforts of military life and it's 'carefree' ways and entering the world of the Civilian. Mister has been in the Air Force for almost 17 years, and a child of a military family since he was just a 'wee lad' (lol). So this is going to be quite a big change for him, for us. But we look forward to it with optimism and hope and plenty of prayer for guidance and happiness.
I've been trying to post every day but times like these make it hard. Hopefully, once we've got the house emptied and we have a day or two before our big drive down south, I'll be able to catch up on my 30 day challenge. For now though, here's day 15...very brief....
Hope everyone is enjoying their first day of August and staying out of the oppressive heat.*

Day 15: My zodiac/horoscope and if I think it fits my personality.
 
I am a big believer in zodiac/astrology. I am a Taurus. And I am the ultimate Taurus. Everything that is said to be true of a Taurus is true of me.
I won't make this one very long but I have posted about this a while ago here: Taurus!!!
 
 

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Lovely blog, totally love your posts... found you per another blogger and happily following ya.. Settling in to read some more.. ;)) Hope you can stop by my blog sometime.. I'm Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com .. Ciao :))

Blog Buddies

Most Read....