Aug 13, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day Sixteen

Something I Always Think "What If...." About


Something I always think "what if" about.......
I guess it would be if I had gone to college right after high school.
The reason I didn't go was because in the 12th grade I got really tired of school. I was to the point where I was ready to drop out. One of the only reasons I didn't was because I didn't want to disappoint my parents. I was their first child to graduate from high school and they were more excited about that than I was. So although I filled out college applications and applied for scholarships, I knew that the minute I walked across the stage I was not going to college. I knew I wasn't ready and I didn't see the point in going, especially when I had NO idea what I wanted to do with my life at that time. I would have been going to school just to be going...no set goal, no desire to actually be there.
Had I gone to college, would I have met my husband? Would I have my three children? Would I be stuck in some job I probably didn't want?
I don't regret choosing not to go because where I am now in life is great for me and I'm loving it.

No comments:

Blog Buddies

Most Read....