Aug 27, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day Seventeen

Day 17: Something That I'm Proud Of

My three daughters.
I am probably one of the proudest parents to have three of the most beautiful, smart, loving daughters who make my days worthwhile.
My oldest, "Peanut", is absolutely my twin. She's very smart, sometimes too smart.

"Monkey" is my queen diva who, although may come off as shy and distant sometimes, is the most sensitive yet protective sister of the trio.
"Rabbit" knows exactly when someone needs a hug or a kiss and tells me maybe 20 times a day, at the most random times, "I love you, mommy." And at least 5 times a day, she'll go down the line: "I love you mommy. I love you daddy. I love you 'Mani. I love you Eboni."
I look forward to watching them grow into the beautiful young ladies I know they'll be.
They are my sunshines....

No comments:

Blog Buddies

Most Read....