Dec 19, 2011

When It Rains...

...you'd better have an umbrella!
So for the last twelve days I've been living with conjunctivitis. Seven of those days I've been suffering with photosensitivity. Watching tv is painful, especially during the day. Because of the pink eye, I've missed work. Bad enough it was a seasonal job, to top it off pink eye pretty much caused me to quit. I liked that job too...seeing the children's faces light up when they see Santa.
I'm posting from my phone because yesterday my laptop decided to die. From nowhere it just stopped working. No lights. No power. Nothing. So unless by some miracle it decides to start working again, I'll be without a computer until mid January at the latest. This us the third Acer that has quit on me. You would think I'd stop buying them, right? lol
Yesterday I got my hair braided back into the latchhook braids. It's my favorite protective style, especially during the winter months when my hair is the driest. I tried something new and used a few golden blonde braids throughout my style. It's taking a bit to get used to but I like it.
I can't believe Christmas is less than a week away. The girls are excited. Just this past Friday, they put up the Christmas tree with their grandfather. They did a pretty good job.
As the new year grets closer I've been thinking about making Resolutions. Nothing too big....my biggest resolution everyday is 2p stay smoke-free. I've been doing pretty good these last five years :)
How about you? Any Resolutions for 2012?

No comments:

Blog Buddies

Most Read....