Jul 15, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day Seven

Day 7: Five Pet Peeves

*Because I have not been feeling good lately, I kinda slacked up the last two days. So Day Seven, today, catches me up. *

Here are my TOP five pet peeves:
  1. Chewing like a cow!   Nothing gets under my skin more than hearing and/or seeing someone chew so loudly with their mouth wide open! How are you tasting your food? How do you not HEAR yourself? I especially hate to see/hear these kinds of people chew gum! OMGoodness, KILL ME please!
  2. Half-assed-ness! If you're going to do it, do it all the way. Don't tell me you've washed the car, but failed to mention that you didn't rinse it off. (lol) Do it all, or don't do it at all.
  3. Stealing! If you want it, ask for it. If you can't afford it, work for it. If it isn't yours, don't touch it!
  4. Lying! If you can't keep up with your own lies, you know it's bad. I hate liars. A lie on a lie makes more lies. Nothing should be that much work.
  5. Spitting! I CRINGE to see someone spit! Remember when Pumpkin spit on New York on The Flavor of Love ? OMG I wanted to puke. I don't know how New York didn't go after her and smash her face in! That's assault, and to me, that is the nastiest thing I think anyone could ever do...especially on another person! *smh*

No comments:

Blog Buddies

Most Read....