Jul 19, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day Eight

Day 8: What I Ate Today


Yesterday, Monday, wasn't a very good day for me. The Visitor decided to come by after keeping me in suspense an extra five days and she came full force: cramps, backache, fatigue, headaches, and irritability. Usually during this time I'm not very hungry and don't eat so much.
So yesterday's menu is very short.
I didn't eat breakfast. I was nowhere close to hungry. Instead, I had 64 oz of water.

Lunch was a bust. Still no appetite. But I forced myself to eat a few handfuls of Peanut Lover's Chex Mix.

Mister made Tacos for dinner and although my stomach was resisting an appetite, I made myself eat two tacos. That sucked because as soon as I took the last bite of the first taco, my heartburn set in to the tenth power. I had to suffer through the second taco (I hate to waste food).  This only made it impossible to sit comfortably on the couch so I had to grab a few calcium tablets to kill the acid that kept creeping up.
And that was then end of my Monday Menu. Not very nutritious, exciting, nor full. And crazy thing is I woke up today (and even still) I'm not hungry at all. I know I need to eat though so I'm going to go downstairs and make myself something to eat for lunch.

No comments:

Blog Buddies

Most Read....