Feb 9, 2007

It's Official!

Well it's official! Monday was my first day of school. We didnt do much, just went over the rules and regulations. The only rule I have an issue with is wearing ALL white. White panties and bra under white pants and shirt makes me feel see-thru. lol Plus it's really hard to keep white clean. There's always something that makes a spot or stain. But I guess it's something I'll have to deal with.Right now we're learning manicures and pedicures. You'd be surprised at all the disorders and diseases of the nail. And the pictures that demonstrate the diseases could make the easily queasy puke. Tonight we get to do our first manicure. I'm so ready! I can do an at-home manicure with the kit I bought in the mall but I'm ready to learn the whole acrylic and nail tip aspect.Right now, I'm part time so I attend from 530 to 945 from Monday to Thursday. I would love to be full-time but then that would mean we'd have to put the girls in daycare. Has anyone seen the prices for 3 kids...especially for a newborn! GOODNESS! So for now, I'll deal with and maybe this summer I can go Fulltime since my mom wants to come stay with us for a while in the summer anyway. Even though it's taken me damn near 10 years to get it going, I'm finally doing what I've always wanted to do. So be on the lookout for my new salon's grand opening in about 4 years!

No comments:

Blog Buddies

Most Read....