Mar 28, 2006

Now A Toothache


There is nothing worse than a toothache. Except a toothache when you're pregnant and can't take any medicine to help with the pain. For the last two days, I've been dealing with a toothache that came out of nowhere. Sleep is damn near impossible. Last night, I woke up every 30 minutes and stayed up for 20 minutes. The pain is terrible. Then to make it worse, I'm supposed to avoid any medication my first three months of pregnancy. So I'm taking it head on. I'm hungry but can't eat everything I want to because it irritates my tooth. I have an appointment with the dentist tomorrow for an examination to see what can be done. The nurse said the dentist wont be able to do anything tomorrow so maybe he'll give me something for the pain (like a small tube of novacaine lol). I hope the only thing that has to be done is a filling. It's only a cavity.
I'm so tired but can't keep the pain away long enough to take a nap. I've tried the cold packs, but they don't help. Just makes my face cold.
God, I can't wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Blog Buddies

Most Read....