Mar 23, 2006

Nauseous All The Damn Time



Okay, only 6 weeks and 5 days along. I have been really nauseous these last two days. I never had "morning sickness" when I was pregnant with the girls. I'm not used to this and I dont like it. The bad part is, it'll feel like it's coming up, I'll run to the bathroom and dry heave! GROSS! I tried eating crackers and bread. I went through a whole pack of crackers yesterday afternoon. It didnt help. I drink nothing but water. And still....
I have my first doctor's appointment on the 17th of April. We're using the same doctor we used when I was pregnant with Eboni. Dr. Zalkin is a good doctor and he always makes us laugh. The receptionist said that when I come in we should be able to get a good picture of the baby on the ultrasound. Maybe we'll get to find out what the sex is. And since it'll be during spring break Emani will get to go with us to see the baby on the monitor. She loved to go with me when I was carrying Eboni (well at least to the ones where they'd let her in the room). I wonder how Eboni is going to react to all of this, especially when the baby actually gets here. Right now, she's like a third leg. She's constantly hugging and kissing on me. I love the extra attention. I just worry if she'll be the jealous one when the baby gets here.
Well it's time for us to go get Emani from school.
See ya later.

No comments:

Blog Buddies

Most Read....