Feb 7, 2005

Get To Know Me

Hey there.
If you're here, and don't know who I am let me introduce myself.
My name is Shontae. I am 25 years old. I'll be 26 on the 30th of April. Originally from Brooklyn New York, I now live in New Jersey after moving from Fayetteville North Carolina.
I am the oldest child of three and the only girl. My parents and brothers live in NC.
My oldest younger brother is Henry. He is my best friend. He's 22 and has a baby boy, Malik, who was born last year. So I am officially an aunt.
My other brother Shawn is 15. He's a sweetheart when he wants to be. He used to live with me and my family here in New Jersey for a year to attend school.
I have two daughters. Emani who is 4 years old and Eboni who just turned one on the 23rd of January. They are my pride and joy, even on the days they get on my last nerve. :)
My husband is in the Air Force. He is the best thing that has happened to me. Without him I don't know where I'd be right now.
Let's see....I work at Wawa. I have been there almost a year. I just got a promotion and am now a shift manager. I love what I do, but like most jobs, the people who work there get on my nerves.
I guess that about sums it up. You'll get to know more about me when I post more.
Until then.....

No comments:

Blog Buddies

Most Read....