Nov 14, 2013

Thankful: Days13-14


With the holidays quickly approaching, Thanksgiving only two weeks away, I find every day to be more and more of a blessing. The weather is getting colder and colder and watching the news, I began to think of the people who are without so much, especially those with no home to call their own. Shelters and similar organizations are worried about being able to provide for the homeless because there seems to be a growing number so quickly, and with the weather changing so fast, they haven't quite had the chance to fully prepare. 
So, I am thankful for what my family has. Although not a lot and definitely not the most extravagant, we are blessed to have what is comfortable for us to survive. I pray every day for those who are not as fortunate.



No comments:

Blog Buddies

Most Read....