Nov 12, 2013

Thankful: Day 12


Yesterday I woke up with a sharp pain in my right eye. I went to wash my face, looked in the mirror and noticed my eye lid was swollen and red. After feeling around to see how tender it was and to try to find out exactly where the pain was at, my eyes started to water, and I saw that there was a white spot on the brim of my lid.  I lifted my lid to get a better look UNDER it - REDNESS !!! It looked more painful than it actually was.
So I decided to keep my contacts out for the day and wear my glasses that I hate so very much. Well, the screw on the left leg of my glasses came off, and my lens fell out so I was pretty much blind all this morning. I just put my contacts back in now that the swelling and pain have subsided. 
So today, I am thankful for my vision...the very little that I do have. (lol) I could not imagine going without being able to see the beautiful things and people in my life...



No comments:

Blog Buddies

Most Read....