Feb 7, 2013

February Photo Challenge 2013

February Photo Challenge 2013


So I know I always say I'm going to do a challenge....and even with the best intentions and determination, I tend to forget all about the challenge. But I think (and hope) I will be able to complete this challenge. I mean, after all, February is only 28 days long this year *shrug*.
I just found this challenge on my facebook friend's page. I've seen quite a few challenges for  this month that people are doing but decided this is the one I wanted to give a try.
Since I'm already 7 days behind, I'll be spending the rest of the day and night catching up and posting the 8 days all at once tomorrow. 
Are you doing a photo challenge this month? Will you try this one? If so, I'd love to see how you're coming along. 

Here is the challenge list:


No comments:

Blog Buddies

Most Read....