Mar 5, 2012

TheBlogDare: Mar5

Happy Monday everyone! 
Today's TheBlogDare is: What I never leave behind on a road trip is my CD music collection. No matter if I'm driving a car or taking a train or flying (which is usually NEVER!), I have to have my three books of music. I listen to everything from rock to rap. Especially if I'm driving, I HAVE to bring my music. I don't really listen to the radio because the music on there bores me and there's always the same music playing over and over and over again. Don't get me started on the commercials! So I pop in the music I want to hear and hit the road. I'm the kind of person you'll drive past and I'm singing at the top of my lungs and dancing as if I'm at the club somewhere (lol).
I love music.





Join me at TheBlogDare
a mom blog community

No comments:

Blog Buddies

Most Read....