Mar 4, 2012

The Blog Dare


This morning I woke up to 297 unread emails! Somehow I had forgotten to check my emails over the weekend. After figuring out what was spam and what might be worth keeping and reading, I came across a notification that TheBlogDare was now following me on Twitter.
I don't use Twitter as often as I did when I first signed up so most of my tweets are random thoughts or check-ins from my foursquare or my getglue but the name alone, TheBlogDare, caught my eye and I decided to check it out. How awesome is it that every day there is a new prompt to blog about? Very awesome! Especially when I have those days when I want to post but am at a loss as to what I want to blog about without going all over the place. So, I am making an attempt to keep up with the prompts every day and post accordingly. This, along with my Weight Loss Journey postings, should bring my blog back to life, I hope.
I guess I'll start with todays' prompt:

My goals this spring are to continue to lose the 50-70 pounds that are hanging onto me like Velcro. I've decided to try the 3-2-1 plan with SlimFast and exercise 5 times a week.
I also plan to get out more with my camera, weather permitting. I miss taking photographs of nature and everyday, random photos. I got so caught up in portrait photography that I've completely neglected nature shots. And now that we're living down south, I know there is so much more to shoot. I just have to get out and capture it. That is something I look forward to the most.
I love Spring!


a mom blog community


Well, it's Sunday and if you've been reading my blog for a while you know what that means. HAIR DAY! I've already done Peanut's hair, and Monkey's hair was done last week so that leaves Rabbit. She's tender headed as all get out so I have to be a lot more gentle with her and that makes the process even longer. So I hope you enjoyed your weekend and are lucky enough to relax today.
See you Monday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Weight loss is probably one I should add to my list, but it's still cookies season so that won't be happening any time soon! Nice goals. Glad I found your site!

Shontae said...

I almost got into an accident yesterday when I saw the Girl Scouts on the side of Dollar Tree! lol It took EVERYTHING in my soul to avoid pulling over and spending all the money in my pocket for every box on the table! lol Girl Scout cookies are the DEVIL lmao but sooooo delicious! The weight loss is definitely a newer struggle for me.
Thank you for dropping by! I'll be sure to do the same!

Blog Buddies

Most Read....