Jun 10, 2011

1000 Things (#21-31)

It's that time again. More of the 1000 Things That Make Me Happy!
I am joining creative pathways, so be sure to stop by her blog and check out her list.


And now...*drumroll*....the list.

21. Massages. I just recently learned to appreciate the benefits of a good massage. Mister gives great massages, especially in my hair/on my head.. I've learned that I love foot massages.

22. Just Dance. Although the kids will have me in the living room ready to pass out from dancing for hours, I love playing Just Dance on the Wii. It's a great way to exercise without feeling like I'm exercising.

23. Reading Stephen King books. My father taught me how to read when I was 4 years old by reading a Stephen King book. So it seems only natural that my favorite author and type of books to read are Stephen King's.

24. My hot wings. My wings are awesome! Just a few years ago, I've started making hot wings. When I say hot, I mean, DEATH! My wings should come with a label. Something like this: Warning: This product contains the hottest known ingredients on the planet Earth. Please use with extreme caution. Be warned. The sauce contains ingredients 900 times hotter than a jalepeno chile. Use sparingly. Ultra Death should not be consumed without dilution.

25. "The Exorcist". I know it seems weird that such a creepy and 'satanic' movie is something that makes me happy, but it is my favorite 'horror' movie. It was the first movie that ever made me scared to go to bed at night after watching it when I was younger. Since then, I've been hooked on horror movies and always seem disappointed by the lack of good horror nowadays.

26. "Divorce Court". Every once in a while you'll catch a really funny case and wonder why they're even in Divorce Court. Other times, it's sad to know that people who have been together for so long find it neccessary to get divorced.

27. Jigsaw Puzzles. Want to see me disappear for hours on end? Let me find a nice jigsaw puzzle to do! I can sit still for hours/days on end putting a puzzle together. I even have my daughters loving to do puzzles. Buying the girls the 'easy, big, 50 pieces in a box' seems to bore them so they usually end up helping me do my 1000+ piece puzzles.

28. Makeup. I was/am a tomboy but somewhere along the line I found a love for makeup. Different colored eyeshadows, false eyelashes, pretty lipgloss and lipsticks...I am addicted to E.L.F. I have every single fingernail polish color, all of their eyeshadow palettes, and every color lipgloss. And here I am still thinking about getting more...this picture is just the beginning when I started ordering from them. Now I have an obsessive amount of makeup from them.

29. Chihuahuas. My very first chihuahua was Max. He was the most adorable little dog. We got him when I was pregnant with "Monkey" but had to give him away when Mister got deployed and "Peanut" & I went to live in NC for the time he was gone. I really wish I hadn't but we couldn't take him with us at the time. I hope to get another one soon. They are sooo adorable.

30. Facebook. If ever you're looking for me, you can surely find me on my facebook page. Whether it's on the laptop or mobile, I'm always on. Especially when I have free time to play Diner Dash, Family Feud, Millionaire, and Mystery Manor..I can waste HOURS on the games alone.

31. Jelly Belly Gourmet Jelly Beans. The different flavors that they have is amazing. I first had them back in 2002 when my Mister went to the store and bought a small assorted bag home. That day forward I have looooved them. The last time I had them, I bought a gallon ziplock sized bag when Mister & I went to Atlantic City in February of this year. We stayed in the Trump Towers and on one of the floors was a candy shop that had EVERY single flavor. Made no sense to only get a few so I filled the bag with every kind. Today, I still have some of those same Jelly Bellys. *yum*


Do you have a list?
A list of anything.....


No comments:

Blog Buddies

Most Read....