I read this on another blog that I follow, Her Best Hair, and decided to do it. :)
1. Do you have any pets?
No. I want a chihuahua though
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
Cell phone, bottle of Fiji water, remote control
3. What's the weather like right now?
cold, cloudy, and dreary
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
yes and yes, but I was not the driver
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
6. When was the last time you showered?
7. What was the last movie you saw?
All Good Things
8. What does your last text message say?
"Good morning, Shonna. What you doing?"
9. What's your ringtone?
The Sims 3 Theme Song (I heart The Sims)
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
11. Do you like sushi?
yes. Actually just started eating it in 2009
12. Where do you buy your groceries?
The base commissary
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
14. How many siblings do you have?
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
I'll be 32 on the 30th of April :)
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
both but you'll only find me in my glasses when I'm giving my eyes a rest from contacts
18. Do you color your hair?
not since I've started my natural journey, but I would like to
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
20. When was the last time you cried?
yesterday as I watched my friend leave. Won't see her for another year :(
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
If I only have to pick one, it would be italian sausage
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
24. What is your eye color?
Brown, but I wear hazel contacts
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
yes, pepsi is sweeter to me
A blog that I follow, Creative Pathways , has a list of 1000 things that make her happy. She read a book called 14000 Things That Make Me Ha...
The 5 Biggest Mistakes Women Make So, just as any other day, I'm watching The Dr. Oz Show (which is my favorite show to watch in the m...
Boredom is the word for the day. As I sit here, "watching" "The Blair Witch Project" for the thousandth time, I am re...
It's Sunday. Sunday in my house means I get to sit all day doing my daughters' hair. yay fun.......end sarcasm! lol Before I get s...
* for some reason, I cannot post the video itself into this post so the link will take you to an external site.* Watch The Video Here! J...
*I finally found a minute or two to come post a short post before I have to get back to the hectic schedule we're on. We've been pa...
My memory is good for nothing lately. *smh* I recently joined The SitsGirls and have been trying to remind myself of the weekly Commen...
*I can admit that it has become harder and harder to think of 1000 things that make me happy without being redundant. I'm glad I put my ...
Day 20: My Fears. I only have one big fear: failure. I hate to disappoint and be a disappointment so I've always tried to be the best...
Today, I've decided to dedicate this post to the bloggers that I follow. Especially now that I have joined TheSitsGirls I have come acr...