Apr 7, 2011

25 Question Tag

I read this on another blog that I follow, Her Best Hair, and decided to do it. :)
1. Do you have any pets?
No. I want a chihuahua though
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
Cell phone, bottle of Fiji water, remote control
3. What's the weather like right now?
cold, cloudy, and dreary

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
yes and yes, but I was not the driver

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
550am

6. When was the last time you showered?
this afternoon

7. What was the last movie you saw?
All Good Things
8. What does your last text message say?
"Good morning, Shonna. What you doing?"
9. What's your ringtone?
The Sims 3 Theme Song (I heart The Sims)

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
yes, Germany

11. Do you like sushi?
yes. Actually just started eating it in 2009

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
The base commissary

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
no

14. How many siblings do you have?
Three brothers
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
laptop
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
I'll be 32 on the 30th of April :)
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
both but you'll only find me in my glasses when I'm giving my eyes a rest from contacts

18. Do you color your hair?
not since I've started my natural journey, but I would like to

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Laundry

20. When was the last time you cried?
yesterday as I watched my friend leave. Won't see her for another year :(
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
If I only have to pick one, it would be italian sausage

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Hamburger

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Yes

24. What is your eye color?
Brown, but I wear hazel contacts
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
yes, pepsi is sweeter to me

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL @ the Sims ringtone. I never thought to put that on my phone. Hubby got me addicted to playing Sims.

Blog Buddies

Most Read....