May 2, 2006

My Birthday

April 30 was my 27th birthday. Another year I had to celebrate sober, but that's okay, because a few people said they'd drink for me. How considerate. lol Anyway, Tre insisted I do nothing at all today, which was nice. I didnt have to lift a finger today! We went to lunch at a restaurant called Friendly's. I'd been wanting to go there for a while now and I was very disappointed. The food was not good for the price. Commercials are so misleading. Oh well, I know now. It's better to have tried it once than never know, I guess. After lunch, we all went to Animal Kingdom, a small zoo about 20 minutes from the house. I've never been to a zoo so I was more excited than the girls were. Unfortunately, we didnt have the digital camera so I don't have any pictures to share. But I loved it. Giraffes, monkeys, hyenas, llamas, camels, wolves.....a few names I can't remember and can't spell (lol). Afterwards, we went home and the family sang happy birthday to me and I blew out my candle on my beautiful cake. It's so pretty I hated to cut it...but it's delicious! Just a simple day with the family was all I wanted.
**thank you for everything Tre. I love you. **


RIP Emmanuel Lee Young Jr.
"From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity."--Edvard Munch
One year ago today, early morning, in Germany, Emmanuel Lee Young Jr.(my daughter Emani's biological father) passed away. I just wanted to send a hug and my best wishes to his wife Francis, and condolences to his brother Sven, his sister Cassandra, his father and mother, Carmen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chick,
Happy belated birthday! You know I am bad with birthdays so, forgive me!
CocoaChanayle

Blog Buddies

Most Read....