Mar 30, 2005

HumpDay Wednesday

"If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck....."

You ever have that gut feeling about something and can't shake it? Like you know something is wrong. It sucks. Really bad.
Anyway, my brother called me last night. My mother and father and youngest brother were at his house. His fiancee was getting her hair braided. Felt good to talk to all of them. I miss them so much. Sometimes it gets really hard being so far away from them and not being able to see their faces as often as I'd like to. But I'm adjusting.
Finally the sun is out and the cold weather is away..At least for now. So tomorrow I think I'll take the girls out to the park or something. Get them out the house. I'm getting cabin fever..sittin around all day. After I clean up and get the kids settled, I get really bored..Which is when I sit at this damn desk and play around on the computer. Even that gets old. Sometimes I miss my job. Especially the weekly paydays. Miss the extra money in my pocket.....
Sacrifices are a bitch!

No comments:

Blog Buddies

Most Read....